SAYACA VUR

23 Ocak 2023 Pazartesi

"Chapter 1: Sherlock Holmes Attacked!"

 


Last night I had a good night's sleep and as the morning lights illuminated my room, I was naturally getting up. Today I gave myself permission to rest. My good mood was due to this. I headed to the kitchen to get up and have breakfast. Ahhh! I shouldn't have opened it, an examination of a head in the morning, in the fridge was not the first thing I wanted to ask for. Holmes! How many times will I say it, you can't use them according to the key. I was surprised at the silence of my friend who has an answer to everything and headed to the chair where he always sat. But it was empty, ooo how nice, I had also argued with an empty chair. Who knows what he was after again. After asking Mrs. Hudson for a cup of tea, I sat in my chair and reached for the newspaper. The first page was written "Mr. Holmes Attacked!" Later, the boiling waters that had accumulated on my head poured out. I ran down to Mrs. Hudson's side and asked if there was any interesting news. Poor Mrs. Hudson was more worried than me, she had to walk with her head in the bathroom. A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door, it was an old lady. She said that Mr. Holmes had a customer who needed help. She asked to sit in the chair he always sits in every visitor's home. I explained that we didn't know where our friend was at the moment, and if she didn't mind waiting a little, she could come back later. When I went to Mrs. Hudson's side, the poor woman was trying to understand what was happening with tears in her eyes. Let's wait a bit, if it doesn't work, I'll go to Inspector Lestrade's side. He must have done something, we tried to calm her down. At that moment, a laughter came, our welcoming friend was looking at us in front of us. It turns out that the person who came was Holmes in the disguise of an old lady. I couldn't shake off the shock on me, "My friend is working on a case. I had to remain anonymous and not be perceived as a danger. If they thought I was unable to do my job, they would definitely give an opening, it's almost over." We talked to each other while trying to connect our thoughts. The only thing in my mind for the last half hour was thoughts and shock. My friend finished his speech."


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

"Chapter 1: Sherlock Holmes Attacked!"

  Last night I had a good night's sleep and as the morning lights illuminated my room, I was naturally getting up. Today I gave myself p...